Effective Date: Dec 6, 2021
Effective Date and Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. Please note that we may change this Policy from time to time and will post any such changes to this Policy on the Sites, which shall be effective immediately upon posting. Therefore, it is important to view the Policy periodically. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices, we will provide you with notice of such change (and will endeavor to do so in advance of its effectiveness) by highlighting the change on our Sites or, if you have an account with us, by providing notice to the email address associated with your account (for this reason you should make sure to update your account information promptly if it changes, by logging into your account and changing your user profile settings.
Information We Collect Directly From You. We respect your concerns regarding privacy. Our Sites and Services do not collect personally identifiable information about you unless you expressly provide such information. We may collect personal information in the following instances:
- If you register using a Facebook, we will collect your Facebook user ID and email address. We use this information to identify you as a user and to communicate to you regarding the Services. There will be a profile established on the Sites.
- If you register using Google, we will collect your email address. We use this information to identify you as a user and to communicate to you regarding the Services. There will be a profile established on the Sites.
- Our Sites and Services may allow users to post or upload information about themselves. Please note any information you post will be accessible to the public and to other users.
- If you contact us, we will collect your email address and the information you provide in order to respond to your inquiry.
- If we charge for our Services, we may ask for credit card information and billing address in order to complete your purchase.
- If you submit a support request through the Sites, we will collect your name, email address, phone number, department and information on your support request.
Information We Collect About Your Game. In your profile, we collect information from your game sessions, such as energy used, gained, and destroyed, axies in your team, and damages calculated. Such in-game data is directly provided to us by publishers, such as Sky Mavis PTE. LTD. We may reprocess this data and provide additional information. Information We Collect Automatically. We may automatically collect the following information about your use of our Sites or Services through cookies and other technologies: your domain name; your browser type and operating system; web pages you view; links you click; your IP address; your MAC address; your mobile device ID; your ADID; your Service usage and history; the length of time you visit our Sites or Services; and the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Sites. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected about you, including, where applicable, your user name, name, and other personal information. Please see the section “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” below for more information.
Use of Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
- To provide our Sites and Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Sites and Services, to authenticate users, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, and for other customer service purposes.
- To process and transmit the content that you elect to share through the Sites and Services.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our Sites or Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you (you can unsubscribe from such communications at any time as noted in the Your Rights and Choices section). We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our Sites, Services and related services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our Sites and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Sites and Services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Other Users. Any information that you post on our Services and your name (including any user names you use for game play) and game play statistics through the Services will be made available to other users of the Services for purposes of evaluating your performance and selecting teammates.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries solely for the purpose of providing the Sites and Services to you; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be maintained by such affiliates and subsidiaries in accordance with this Policy.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We also may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties and publicly for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Retention of Your Information
Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Sites. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and to verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Sites.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Third Party Analysis
Third Party Advertising
No Use by Children
The Sites are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We will never knowingly collect information directly from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Sites or Services and please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 13 and has submitted information to the website without verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her information from our files and deactivate his or her account. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are over the age of 13, but a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, you need the consent of your parent and legal guardian to use the Sites and Services.
Location of Your Operation
The Sites and Services are operated from Japan. If you choose to use the website or provide your information to us, your information will be transferred, processed and stored in Japan. The privacy laws of the United States and Japan may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. Your agreement to the terms of this Policy followed by your submission of information on the Sites and Services represents your agreement to this practice and transfer of your personal information to Japan. In addition, our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that process information for us as described above may be located in Japan or in other countries outside of your home country; by using the Sites and Service, you consent to the international transfer of such information by us to such parties.
We takes reasonable measures to protect the information you provide to We against loss, theft, unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. No internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error-free. Emails sent to us may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Your Rights and Choices
If you do not wish to receive email marketing communications from us, you can click the unsubscribe link in the relevant email. This will allow you to remove yourself from that particular email mailing list. You can do this for each of our email marketing communications. You can opt-out of all communications except for certain service related messages, such as order confirmations or important account-related messages. You may also contact us at any time using the contact details at the top of this page: If you want to rectify your inaccurate personal data. If you want us to erase your personal data from our records, in the event grounds for erasure applies according to applicable privacy law. If you want to restrict our processing of personal data, in the event grounds for such restriction applies according to applicable privacy law. If you want to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a commonly used and machine-readable format (Data Portability). For your protection, we will ask you for proof of your identity before making your personal data available to you. We may have to keep certain information required by law and/or for our own legitimate business purposes. We will process your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services to you, to perform obligations under a contract with your or to comply with law. We will further process your data for the period of time where we have a legitimate interest to process your data, and this interest outweighs your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms, for the purposes of marketing and information of our business operations, or until you inform us according to your rights above. If and to the extent you have given consent to us to process your personal data, we will process the data in accordance with that consent, and we will delete the relevant information upon your withdrawal of consent.
Complaints Regarding Our Processing of Your Data